Friday, November 19, 2010

Small Clouds in a Big Sky...

Last night's sunset was painted in hues unobtainable by man, and, if humanly possible, I could have kicked myself in the face for not having my camera with me! So as per the norm I set out this morning for work while it was still dark - but with pink undertones, the sky was giving glimpses of what might be in store, so I turned around and went back to get my camera. By the time I got to work I had seen quite the display, here are a few pics; thus the reason I should always carry my camera.

While the lens cannot replicate the true beauty of it, it can at least be an aid to the coffers of my memory of the amazing things I witness each day, so easily taken for granted.

3 comments:

  1. These are breathtaking!! I hope you were able to get some of the beautiful sunsets the last few nights too :D I stand in awe of your photographic ability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--impressive pics!

    ReplyDelete