Saturday, May 19, 2012

Time keeps on slippin'...


It keeps happening. What, you ask? Time…it keeps flying by, that’s what. My last post was April 14th? How can this be, I know I’ve been slacking, but I really didn’t think it had been that long. I think a lot has happened in that amount of time; but it’s too bad I wasn’t more on top of things – trying to remember what I wore yesterday takes an act of something holy, let alone trying to remember what happened nearly 5 weeks ago; alas I will do my best. 

I have gotten back into the swing of taking Friday’s off, even though work is ridiculously busy and is trying to do everything in its power to keep me from doing so. It’s important to me to spend that day with Lailah and get things done around the house – so, come hell or high water I have been making it work – serenity now. 

The weather has been getting better, which means LOTS of outside time. Lailah wakes up saying ‘owside, owside’. Our backyard is really starting to come together, flowers are blooming, raspberries are about to cover our raspberry bushes, and we spend quite a bit of time back there. These are a few shots from back there and around the house.


Lailah's Tree & Rinunculus - my favorite.




Cheese!
Oh the joy!

 The ever trustworthy 'Kolalee'


Oh, and speaking of things growing, flowers blooming, etc. You may recall my diary of an ass post  from way back when. Well, the tree Andy got Lailah before she was born is quite beautiful, and Lailah loves it. Here is Lailah bean with her Daddy underneath it.


No comments:

Post a Comment