Saturday, September 15, 2012

The 1st of Many a Masterpiece (9-3-12)

I've had this thought in my head for a while to get a canvas for Lailah and let her go to town. And I have been wanting a painting in our bathroom to match the shower curtain, etc. So, I figured what an opportune time to let Lailah have a craft day.

With paintbrushes and squirt bottle in hand, she didn't disappoint. She carefully placed each stroke, hand-print and spray. And now, a true masterpiece adorns the wall in our bathroom. A true delight to look upon each day. I am looking forward to many more.

Acrylic on Canvas 24"x36"


































1 comment:

  1. I love where she first picks up the spray bottle, dainty little pinky on her hand - then the picture below - the determined expression on her face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete