Friday, May 27, 2011

Yellow is the color of happiness

You can go ahead and try to tell me that I don't have the cutest kid in the world, but I will laugh in your face and call you a fool. This kid is so awesome, and I cannot believe she is going to be a year old! She LOVES nature; being outside is her favorite thing of all time, rain or shine. And she sure loves her Daddy.

She changes on a near daily basis, and it amazes me how quickly she learns. She's a bit on the stubborn side and definitely knows what she wants. She has the best smile and an even better laugh, she drools like a leaking faucet and she is simply the best.








 I GOT A DOLLAR!!!! Mwahahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures just make me laugh out loud remembering her "dancing with the dollars!" No argument from me that you have the cutest kid in the world :D

    ReplyDelete