Sunday, August 12, 2012

Don't wanna be fat no more - UPDATE

Another update on my weight loss journey. This week was another good week of progress.

Stats are:

Last week's weigh in: 187.2

This week's weigh in: 185.4

For a loss of 1.8 lbs.

Total loss thus far of 6.8 lbs. (in 3 Weeks)

It was another week of work outs and calorie counting, and it paid off again. It just goes to show that all the excuses I was making before were what was holding me back. Is it a pain in the ass, you bet it is. It means having to make extra time in an already limited day to work out for at least a half hour. And it means having to know what I am going to eat and the calories, fat, protein, carbs and fiber in everything. But is it worth it...hell yes. I am already finding my pants sliding off, and I can tell a difference in the way I look and feel.

This week I took another couple of days out from working out because I haven't been feeling well, but I continued to eat healthy. I am hoping to get a full week of workouts in this week as well as continue with good nutrition and see where we are at next Sunday. At this point, it's become rewarding enough that I get excited to see where I can take myself for the next weigh in. Until then...Carpe Diem.

1 comment:

  1. You are a tough cookie!!!
    Proud of you - and thanks for the inspiration to get moving!! :)

    ReplyDelete