Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lailah had a bad day...Mommy did too

This Saturday was interesting to say the least. We all have a bad day from time to time, and Saturday was Lailah's bad day. She woke up on the wrong side of the bed. From the moment I went in to get her out of her crib to the moment she closed her eyes and finally fell asleep for the the night. She was just off. Much thanks to Lynnie and Mark for watching her for a while so I could take a much needed nap. I'm convinced as of late, that if given the opportunity I could sleep for 24 hours. But with a child, that is not even a remote possibility, so just being able to get in a couple hours, is so appreciated - especially on such a challenging day. So glad that Sunday was a much better day.

Just kind of distant all day. Nothing really made her happy.
 This was pretty much the look of the day.
 Lailah is normally like a beautiful happy sunflower. So, it was a rough day for all of us. I don't like not being able to make her happy - and I don't like being frustrated and upset myself. I realize I take her generally happy disposition for granted. I really have a great kid, and I am so glad that Sunday was a better day - for her - and for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment