Saturday, August 25, 2012

I love Lailah. I do. I do.

I've not been very good at making "Friday with Lailah" updates per se. Now that it's become a habit to take Friday's off and we have gotten in the routine, I find that some Friday's I don't even get the camera out. But, that doesn't mean that we don't have good times together. So, rather than try to make a Friday with Lailah post, I will just try to do better at updates all together, whatever they may be. And, I am sure that there will be plenty of Lailah in there.

I did take these pics last Friday, she LOVES books. She spends time in her room everyday, "readin' books". Her day is not complete without some book time.




I like to peek in at her when she doesn't know and listen to her pretend like she is reading. Most of the time the stories she comes up with are far better than the actual books.

When I started taking pictures of her and infringing on her personal time, she gave me some interesting faces.



 Such a cheese head. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment